Many people have been asking us how to best partner with, and support, our work in Kenya. Here are several different opportunities to partner with us. If any stand out to you or grab your heart, we would greatly appreciate your support!
1. Sustainable Development for Feeding Programs in Kenya: We are working with our partner orphanages, schools, and feeding programs to move them towards self-sustainability through income generating projects. This gives them the security of knowing that the day-to-day needs for the children are met, regardless of the amount of support they receive.
This project can be supported here: Sustainable Development Funding (choose Ministry option) Please send us a message if you choose to support!
(Click on photos to enlarge and to read captions)
2. Northern Kenya Feeding Program: We have a few feeding programs in Northern Kenya, which is an extremely arid and difficult area. These feeding programs are located in Lokichoggio, Kakuma Refugee Camp, and Isiolo. The people in these areas have severe needs and struggle to eat. We have just started a project that will offer these feeding programs more support. Check out the latest Northern Kenya Feeding Program Newsletter for more information about this project: NorthernKenyaNewsletter-July2015
This project can be supported here: NKFP Support (choose Ministry option) Please send us a message if you choose to support!
3. Child Sponsorship through People to People: People to People Ministries provides a physical connection with children from the feeding programs and ministries that we are working with. We are currently seeking sponsors for several children at our partner orphanages. For $25 a month, child sponsorship provides nutritious food, medical care, educational opportunities, guidance, and life-changing skills. If you are interested in sponsoring a child through People to People, you can set that up by emailing us at: http://firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Few Children in PTP Program
4. General Ministry and Project Support: This is an all-purpose account. The funds are not designated to a specific project, but are used for a wide variety of needs as they arise. We have used these funds for building projects, Christmas gifts for children, medical needs that arise with directors or children, micro-finance loans, and general travel expenses. This can be supported here: Dunning Ministry/Project Account (choose Ministry option) Please send us a message if you choose to support!
5. Support Our Family: As you know, in order to live and work in Kenya we have to raise funds to support our family. This support allows us to be here. We are humbled and encouraged by every partner that has joined us on this journey. If you feel led to partner with us by supporting our family, we appreciate it more than you know. You can set up support here: Dunning Support (choose Support option). Instructions for mailing support can be found here: Mailing Support
Thank you for your interest, consideration, and prayers.